A Beautiful Garden is a treasure - Trust Crewcut Gardens to maintain it beautifully.
Remember the beauty of the garden, for there is peace. We provide garden maintenance and landscaping services in the Johannesburg North areas from Fourways to Roodepoort. General clean ups, garden maintenance once off or very affordable monthly contracts.
Including Fourways Douglasdale Ruimsig Roodepoort
- "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
- "I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."-- Claude Monet
- "She (or he!) who plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see a plant,
believes in God."
- "To dig one's own spade into one's own earth! Has life anything better to offer than this?"-- Beverley Nichols
- "The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies." -- Gertrude Jekyll
- "A garden is never so good as it will be next year."-- Thomas Cooper
- "The man who has planted a garden feels that he has done something for the good of the world." -- Vita Sackville-West
- "Earth laughs in flower."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden."-- Thomas Jefferson
- "There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments." -- Janet Kilburn Phillips
- "Cares melt when you kneel in your garden."
- "A garden is a friend you can visit any time."
- "Friends are flowers in life's garden."
- "In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends." -- Kozuko Okakura
- "Flowers are beautiful hieroglyphics of nature, with which she indicates how much she loves us." --Wolfgang von Geothe
- "If you have a mind at peace, a heart that cannot harden, go find a door that opens wide upon a lovely garden."
- "I garden, therefore I am."
- "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." --Aristotle
- "Kiss of the sun for pardon. Song of the birds for mirth. You're closer to God's heart in a garden than any place else on earth." -- Dorothy Frances Gurney
- "Don't grumble that roses have thorns, be thankful that thorns have roses."
- "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." --William Shakespeare
- "When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, There is always the garden."-- Minnie Aumonier
- "Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed." --Francis Bacon
- "Cultivate the garden within."
- "I have never had so many good ideas day after day as when I worked in the garden." --John Erskine
- "But each spring...a gardening instinct, sure as the sap rising in the trees, stirs within us. We look about and decide to tame another little bit of ground." -- Lewis Gantt
- "A weed is only a misplaced plant."
- "What is a weed? I have heard it said that there are sixty definitions. For me, a weed is a plant out of place." -- Donald Culross Peattie
- "What is a weed? A weed is a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered." -- Emerson
- "Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders." -- Henry David Thoreau
- "Gardening is the purest of human pleasures." -- Francis Bacon
- "The garden is a mirror of the heart."
- "One who plants a garden, plants happiness."
- "The garden that is finished is dead."-- H. E. Bates
- "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."
- "He who plants a tree loves others besides himself."
- "As Rosemary is to the spirit, so Lavender is to the soul."
- "Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into."-- Henry Beecher
- "As the Garden Grows, so does the Gardener"
- "To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- "Gardening is a way of showing that you believe in tomorrow."
- "Though an old man, I am but a young gardener."-- Thomas Jefferson
- "Nothing is more the child of art than a garden."-- Sir Walter Scott
- "God almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures."-- Francis Bacon
- "There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of its existence."--Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt."
- "Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul." -- The Koran
- "In the Garden, my soul is sunshine."
- "We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we garden."
- "A garden is a delight to the eye and a solace for the soul." -- Sadi
- "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -- Marcel Proust
- "So many seeds -- so little time."
- "Where but in a garden do summer hours pass so quickly?"
- "It is a greater act of faith to plant a bulb than to plant a tree."--Clare Leighton
- "All my hurts my garden spade can heal."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Tickle the earth with a hoe, it will laugh a harvest."
- "Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than Emperor's."-- Mary Cantwell
- "All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb
- "God gave us memories that we may have roses in December."--J. M. Barrie
- "The trouble with gardening is that is does not remain an avocation. It becomes an obsession." -- Phyllis McGinley
- "All the wars of the world, all the Caesars, have not the staying power of a lily in a cottage garden."-- Reginald Farrer
- "An addiction to gardening is not all bad when you consider all the other choices in life."
Garden Maintenance Services Roodepoort Ruimsig Fourways Douglasdale Johannesburg-North